November 10, 2010

Competition Time!

Hello Nebulites!

Want to win this original art of Oscar with a little snack? Yes? Then this is what you need to do:

The following 10 songs come from the Oscar Nebula 'soundtrack' (the music I have in a playlist to keep me focussed and inspire me when I work with him); all you have to do is tell me which song the lyric come from!
  1. here am I floating in my tin can

  2. starting to collect requested data

  3. Watch me death defy

  4. There's nothing wrong with just a little, little fun

  5. We'll climb in a hole in the sky

  6. Picture I'm a dreamer, I'll take you deeper down

  7. Why are the robots so sad?

  8. Where's it going to get you acting surreal?

  9. I know how alone you feel so far away

  10. I'm gonna put you in your place

Post your answers here or if you want to keep them super secret you can send a message through the Oscar Nebula facebook page. Good luck with the hunt!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to our competition winner Kevin Kilcoyne! The answers are as follows:

    1. here am I floating in my tin can ~ Space Oddity ~ David Bowie
    2. starting to collect requested data ~ Major Tom ~ Shiny Toy Guns
    3. Watch me death defy ~ Spaceboy ~ Smashing Pumkpins
    4. There's nothing wrong with just a little, little fun ~ Digital Love ~ Daft Punk
    5. We'll climb in a hole in the sky ~ Chemtrails ~ Beck
    6. Picture I'm a dreamer, I'll take you deeper ~ Every Planet We Reach is Dead ~ Gorillaz
    7. Why are the robots so sad? ~ When they Came For Us ~ Shiny Toy Guns
    8. Where's it going to get you acting surreal? ~ A Praise Chorus ~ Jimmy Eat World
    9. I know how alone you feel so far away ~Laika ~ Kill Hannah
    10. I'm gonna put you in your place ~Saturday Night ~ Noisettes

    ReplyDelete